2 Minute Shows
Everyone’s got something to say, but can you say it in two minutes? We’d like to give you the chance to take the stage and share your vision in 120 seconds. That’s right, you’ve got just 2 minutes be it in photos limit of 10 still photos or multimedia.
You may take less time but no more. The options you have are a self-running show in .mp4 or .mov formats (no Internet linked shows). If using audio within your presentation that is not of your own creation, please be sure to have proper licensing and usage rights.
Multimedia Show Guidelines
Digital Image Guidelines
1. All digital images must be submitted via flash/thumb drive, CF or SD card.
2. All images should be sized at 300 dpi and the largest dimension no more than 10 inches.
3. Save files as JPEGs with medium (8) compression
4. Name files using the following example:
If your name is Kathleen Murray it would look like this:
5. Put the files in a folder labeled Lastname_firstname
So if your name is Kathleen the folder will be named:
6. Remember, no more than 10 images in the folder.