2 Minute Shows
Everyone’s got something to say, but can you say it in two minutes? We’d like to give you the chance to take the stage and share your vision in 120 seconds. That’s right, you’ve got just 2 minutes be it in photos limit of 15 still photos or self-running multimedia show.
You may take less time but no more than. The two options you have for this are either a self-running show in .mp4 or .mov formats only (no Internet linked shows allowed). If using audio within your presentation that is not of your own creation, please be sure to have proper licensing and usage rights.
Multimedia Show Guidelines
Digital Image Guidelines
1. All digital images must be submitted beginning the afternoon of the main conference registration (Feb 15, which opens at 1pm). 2-Minute show registration will be located in the same area as the conference registration area.
2. Images may be submitted via flash/thumb drive, CF or SD card, which will be immediately returned to you after the copying of files to the show computer.
3. All images should be sized at 300 dpi and the largest dimension no more than 10 inches to help keep file sizes smaller and loading time quicker. Please also save files as JPEGs with medium/high (8) compression.
4. Name files using the following example:
If your name is Kathleen Murray it would look like this:
5. Put the files in a folder labeled Lastname_firstname
So if your name is Kathleen the folder will be named:
Remember, no more than 15 digital images in the folder. Your two minute show time frame starts when you hit the stage introducing yourself. The images submitted will be timed out to be shown within the two minute time frame (roughly 8 seconds per image).